Sunday, May 22, 2011

懐かしい古里の歌 Improvised song with Polo "Nostalgic memory of home".

MP3 is here kentanaka.bandcamp.com My Blog- kentanakalovesyou.blogspot.com My Art website- kentanakalovesyou.com This song is fully improvised. They lyrics were not written or thought about until I started singing....same with the music. This is another song in from our June 12th jam session. This is the 4th song we have uploaded from that day. There are three more that we made, which I may upload on my Kentanakajapan channel. Polo is a session guitarist in Japan, and is also the vocalist for the band Nirf. He is currently touring in Japan, and we might be performing together in Tokyo next month. This song mixes Japanese and English, and hopefully it will be useful for Japanese learners. This is a Chanpon (mixed language) song....just like the "Dirty Old Man" song, which i uploaded last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment